When it comes to marketing, the first thing that comes to every entrepreneur’s mind is money. It is partially true because you need money for your business marketing, but not that kind of money you are thinking of.
The truth is that you can still do your business marketing without breaking the bank. Although you would still need some money for marketing, you wouldn’t need to break the bank. You can still get your business in front of your target audience and potential customers without using lots of money.
Knowing that, I will give you five low budget marketing ideas for your business.
- Create your own Facebook group. Most marketers don’t do this, but it is very important. Creating a page is one thing, creating a group is another. Creating a Facebook group will give you the chance to connect with potential customers. Find a theme for the group. Make sure the theme goes in line with your niche.
- Build your email list. If you have not started building your email list, you should start now. Although many businesses don’t like to get a business email because of the service fee, there are some services providers like Mail Chimp that offers business email management for free.
- Optimize your “Google my business” page. If you are yet to have a “Google my business” account, go and create one now. Google is a very big influencer in your online marketing; you don’t want to lose a bit of it. ‘Google my business” helps small business get online visibility. It would help your business have a higher tendency to come up in search results through Google maps and Google+
- Create your website. If you haven’t created your website, don’t waste another moment in getting your website created. Your website is very crucial to your marketing and online visibility. You need a website to grow traffic and gin potential customers.
- Invest in content marketing. Investing in content marketing is worth it. Since you already have a website, you should start a blog and create awesome content that is very relevant and value-adding. People will most likely patronize your company if they see that you are trustworthy and value-adding. Creating a good content attaches trust and value to your brand. If you cannot write good content, you can hire a freelancer who could help you write it for some amount of money. Investing in content marketing is very worthwhile.
— Holly Magister (@ExitPromise) 21 août 2017
Here’s one of the most popular articles that you can check: Online Business Ideas That Require Almost No Cash to Start